Does your local council have strict requirements regarding the type of fence you can put up around your house? Or does your dog keep digging or jumping through your fence?
With a good quality wireless dog fence like our favorite one for 2019 – the Garmin Alpha 110 TT you can easily and affordably keep your dog contained within the safe perimeter you have set for it around your home or anywhere you decide to go with your four-legged friend.
A wireless dog fence is much more affordable and easy to set up and use than building an actual physical fence and will ensure that your dog stays nearby and is safe from running away and getting lost or getting run over by a car.
Our experts have tested most of the available wireless dog fences – fully wireless as well as some of the hybrid ones, and have come up with the ultimate top picks for the best wireless dog fences for 2019.
The list has options for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and characters, and will enable you to keep any kind of dog safe and contained in the safety zone no matter how stubborn or timid it is.
Read on to find out more about these excellent products, so that you can choose the best one to suit your specific needs and type of dog.
The best completely wireless dog fences for 2019
This is the most reliable and versatile fully wireless GPS dog fence we have tested so far this year. For years Garmin has been the leader in GPS technologies, so it comes to no surprise that their premium dog GPS system – the Alpha 100TT is the best one on the market for 2019.
The feature which we liked the most and which you will surely appreciate is the fact that the system is completely mobile and portable, so you can use it to keep your dogs contained within the safety zone around your home, as well as to keep them within the perimeter you have set up for them when you are outdoors walking, hiking, hunting, camping or other.
Also, the GPS system can be used not only to keep the dog within a particular safety zone but also to locate it in real time, as well as to send recall signals and train it on-the-go.
The Garmin Alpha TT is fitted with the highly efficient Tri-Tronics dog training technology. You can use it to track, constrain and train up to 20 dogs.
The training technology allows you to send tonal, vibrating or stimulation signals to each of the dogs separately. The stimulation signal can be continuous or momentary, and its strength can be adjusted from 1 to 18, so you can set it to the most appropriate level for the specific dog you have. Larger and stubborn dogs may need a stronger stimulation, while smaller and timider dogs can do with a lower level of stimulation, and even only with the tone or vibration signal, you send them once they learn to respond to them.
The handheld remote has a large color display, so you can get a clear view of the map surrounding you, and pinpoint each dog’s location whenever you want to.
You will get a precise map of any area you decide to visit with your dog thanks to the pre-loaded free TOPO U.S. 100k maps.
The tracking system and the wireless dog fence work via both GPS as well as GLONASS satellite systems for navigation and tracking, so you will get a very accurate location for your dog at all times, no matter where you are.
The range of the device is up to 9 miles, and you can set up a safety perimeter for the dog very easily via the 3-inch touchscreen TFT display on the handheld remote.
If the dog happens to cross the virtual boundaries you have set, you will receive an immediate alert, and the remote will automatically transmit a recall signal to the dog’s collar. As mentioned previously, you can set up the automated recall alert to tone, vibration, or to one of the 18 levels of continuous or momentary stimulation, depending on your preferences, and the type of dog you have.
This particular bundle includes the handheld remote, a TT 15 dog collar. If you want to use it for more than one dog, you will need to purchase additional TT15 dog collars separately.
The system works in real time, and you will be able to get updates on the location and status of the dog every 5 seconds.
The Alpha 100 TT15 system also has additional useful features including logging the distance, route, and speed of the dog. The TT15 collar has a 1-inch wide strap and can be used with either a regular 5 inch or an extended 13-inch antenna.
If you prefer, you can set up the tracking system on your computer or on another device as well.
Overall, this is one of the most efficient and reliable wireless dog fences, training and tracking system available on the market right now.
With a GPS system like this, you can rest assured that you know where your dog is in any given moment, and recall it whenever you need to. The system will send automatic recall signals to the dog as soon as it decides to leave the safety zone you have set, so you don’t have to worry about it wandering off before you find out that it has crossed the virtual boundaries set by you.
The second best
This is the same system as our overall favorite completely wireless dog fence, but it is specifically designed for smaller-sized dogs.
The Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 can be used as a dog fence, training and tracking device for up to 20 pups, and has a range of up to 4 miles.
Thanks to the preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps on the handheld, you will be able to view a very accurate map of the area you are located at all times.
The wireless dog fence is easy to set up by adjusting the virtual boundaries and marking them on the 3-inch color touchscreen display on the remote unit. If you need a larger screen to make the adjustments and to keep an eye on your dog’s whereabouts, you can set up the system on your laptop, computer or on another compatible device as well.
The Alpha Mini can be set up to send various types of recall signals automatically in case the dog decides to leave the territory you have designated for it. You can choose an audio, vibrating or stimulation signal. The stimulation can be further adjusted to continuous or momentary, and also to a level from 1 up to 18, so it can be used even on the timidest and smallest of dogs.
You can also use the Garmin 100 TT15 mini to keep track of the activity of your dog, including its route, distance passed and speed thanks to the built-in barometric altimeter and compass in the GPS system.
As with the larger model, this one uses both GPS and satellite GLONASS tracking in real time, so you can find the exact location of your dog whenever you want.
Both the dog collar and the handheld unit are powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with a runtime of up to 20 hours. Even if you are camping or on the go, you can easily recharge them via the USB charging cable and a power bank or other device as well.
This highly efficient, portable, and easy to use wireless dog fence offered by Garmin is our absolute favorite option for small dogs. It will allow you to set up a secure dog fence wherever you go, without the need to set up or bury wires or actually build a fence!
Best budget-friendly fully wireless dog fence
You don’t need to break the bank in order to purchase an efficient completely wireless dog fence. The Petfinder GPS Pet Tracker is the best affordable choice for such a system on the market this year.
The dog collar will allow you to keep track of your pet, and even to speak to it and call it remotely whenever you need to.
The collar is fully waterproof and its batteries will run for up to 3 days. Thanks to the integrated technology, you can track down your canine friend even when you are in a densely wooded area or a place with a lot of large obstacles, thanks to the reliable GPS signal transmitted by the collar.
You don’t need a connection to the internet or a separate handheld unit to monitor the whereabouts of your dog with this inexpensive GPS wireless dog fence. All you need to do is to pay a monthly subscription of $5 for the cellular service (AT&T). The collar itself comes with a free SIM card, so you can stay connected with your dog at all times, and even call it and talk to it whenever you feel like it or need to recall it.
This wireless dog fence works via a smart app which is available both for iOS and Android devices. The app has various useful features including the option to easily set up the boundaries of the wireless dog fence.
In case your dog happens to stray away from the virtual boundaries of the safety zone, you will receive an alert on your mobile or another device immediately.
You can also view the location of your pet wherever it goes as long as there is AT&T coverage in the area, which is pretty much everywhere in the US.
If you need to get your dog back, just recall it via the app and your pup will come after hearing your voice or recall command.
The producers of this ingenious wireless dog fence and tracking system even suggest that it can be used to track and stay in contact with young children as well as elderly people too.
We love that the Petfinder is so easy to set up, doesn’t require an additional dedicated remote, and most of all that it is available at a very reasonable price for the quality and efficiency it provides!
The rest of the best completely wireless dog fences for 2019
if you are shopping for a wireless dog fence for a medium or large dog, but don’t want to go through the hassle of setting up any wires and poles around your home, you should check out the PetSafe PIF-300 system.
Features to look forward to:
- This wireless dog fence is portable and doesn’t need any wires to be set up so you can use it both at home, as well as when you are out camping, traveling or simply visiting friends with your pup
- The system has a coverage of up to half an acre (a radius of up to 180 feet)
- You can use the radio transmitter wirelessly, or plugged in
- The system will send automatic correction stimulations to the dog if it crosses the boundary you have set for it
- The stimulation can be adjusted from 1 to 5, so you can use the collar on dogs of all sizes and with all kinds of characters and levels of training
- If you prefer, you can set the system to transmit audio alerts only
- The warning signals to the dog will stop automatically after 33 seconds or as soon as the canine moves back into the safety zone, so the system is completely safe and will not injure your dog
- The wireless dog fence is incredibly easy to set up, no matter where you happen to be
- You can increase the perimeter of the wireless fence if you buy one or more IF100 transmitters
- The transmitter itself is very portable and weighs only 6 lbs.
- The collar is fully waterproof a safe even if the dog decides to take a swim or is roaming in the rain or snow outside
- The system is suitable for medium and large sized dogs
- The batteries are long-lasting and will work for 2 months and more
- The bundle includes an extra pack of batteries, as well as 50 training flags and poles to mark the boundaries for the dog to see
If you enjoy camping and spending time traveling or outside with your dog, this Stay And Play wireless dog fence by PetSafe can help you set a safety zone easily and wherever you go so that you know that your four-legged pal is safely contained in its play yard.
Features to look forward to:
- The wireless dog fence system is available in different bundles including sets for 1 or up to 5 dogs, as well as for larger and more stubborn dogs
- The portable transmitter weighs just 4.2 lbs. and it is very compact so you can literally take it with you wherever you go
- The dog fence has coverage of ¾ acres or a radius of up to 105 feet
- The collar receiver is rechargeable and can be fully charged for only 2 to 3 hours
- The collars have been designed to provide extra comfort for the dogs
- The wireless dog fence uses either tone only or static correction recall to keep the dog within the boundaries you have set
- The static correction is adjustable from level 1 up to level 5
- The collar will fit dogs which weigh 5 lbs. or more and dogs which have a neck size of 6-23 inches
- Nearly all parts of the wireless dog fence system are waterproof so you don’t have to worry about the weather outdoors damaging them or hurting the dog
The top hybrid wireless dog fences for 2019
If you prefer a wireless dog fence which is not as portable and can be set up permanently around your outdoor space, you can choose one of our top picks for the best hybrid wireless dog fence systems for 2019. They do require that wires are buried or set up, but they are affordable, reliable and efficient for keeping your dog safe and close at all times.
Here are our top picks for the best hybrid wireless dog fences for 2019.
This premium hybrid wireless dog fence can keep up to 5 dogs within an area of 500-2500 feet.
Features to look forward to:
- The wireless dog fence transmitter has a range of up to 25 acres
- There are various kits available depending on the length of the wiring you need – starting from 500 feet up to 2500 feet
- The eXtreme dog fence wire is made of 14 gauge heavy duty wiring with a copper core and which is coated with protective and durable polyurethane
- The wiring is UV resistant and is rated as safe for direct burying in the ground
- The wireless dog fence has a temperature check feature which will hold it in place and allow it to operate despite any abrupt temperature changes
- Thanks to the wire check technology, you can rest assured that the signal will continue to be transmitted even if the problem in part of the wiring is detected because the system will increase it automatically
- The system will also monitor the state of the batteries on the dog collars every 2 hours
- You can adjust the frequency of the radio signal so that it does not interfere with other nearby signals and transmissions
- The dog collar is waterproof and can safely be submerged in water
- The wireless dog fence kit includes a digital transmitter, dog collar(s), two sets of steel collar contact points (medium and large) per collar, 14 gauge eXtreme wiring, training flags as well as staples, batteries and splice kits
- The system is sold with a 5-year warranty and is made in the USA
- The useful and friendly customer care provided by the manufacturer is available 24/7
The Standard grade Extreme dog fence is less expensive than the abovementioned professional one, but still is a very reliable hybrid wireless dog fence which will keep your outdoor area fence-free but will also keep your dog within its boundaries.
Features to look forward to:
- The system is available for 1, and for up to 5 dogs, but in reality, it can be expanded to an unlimited number of dogs
- The fence is sold with standard grade wiring starting from 1000 feet up to 2500 feet
- The dog collar is waterproof and can be submerged in up to 10 feet of water
- The receiver on the dog collar weighs a mere 1.1 oz., so it can be used by dogs of all sizes, weighing 8 lbs. or more
- The bundle includes the digital transmitter, the collar receiver(s), batteries, the wiring, training flags, spices and medium and large steel contact points for the collars as well as rubber covers for added comfort
- The transmitter can cover a large area of up to 25 acres
- The wiring is 20 gauge high tensile and is coated with a protective jacket, so it can be buried safely
- The Wire Check technology will automatically enhance the transmission signal if a problem in part of the wiring is detected
- The Temp Check sensor will keep the system working even when sudden changes in the ambient temperature are detected
- The 12x Battery Check will scan and monitor the status of each of the batteries on the dog’s collars every 2 hours
- The frequency can be adjusted, so as not to interfere with other signals nearby
- The wireless dog fence comes with 1-year warranty for the electronic parts and 2-years warranty for the wiring
- Made in the USA
If you want an in-ground wireless dog fence which you can move with you in case you decide to move house, this one offered by SportDog could be the perfect option for you.
Features to look for:
- It has a coverage of up to 1 1/3 acres but can be expanded to cover an area of up to 100 acres
- The system can work just for 1 dog but also for an unlimited amount of canines
- It has a useful low battery indicator which will keep you informed about when the batteries need replacing
- The anti-linger technology will prevent battery power loss in case the dog is lying or lingering by the border
- It offers 4 levels of static stimulation, which can be adjusted in accordance with the size and character of your dog
- A warning tone will be emitted automatically if the dog gets close to the invisible wireless dog fence, and static stimulation will be emitted only in case the dog decides to cross the virtual boundaries
- The system is easy to set up with no construction work or deep digging required, which makes it portable as well
- The receiver on the collar is completely waterproof
- It is suitable for dogs which weigh 10 lbs. or more
- The receiver works with a 9V battery which will last for 6 to 12 months
- The kit includes 1000 feet of 20 gauge boundary wire, which can be expanded to surround an area of up to 100 acres
- The set also includes 100 training flags to set up for your to dog to see and learn not to cross
- The transmitter can be mounted on a wall and has lightning protection which will keep it safe even when lightning strikes or there is a power surge
- The wireless dog fence has a nifty wire break alarm to alert you if a problem is detected in the wiring system
In case your dog is really stubborn and doesn’t seem to want to learn to follow your commands, you may want to consider installing and using this Stubborn Dog in-ground fence system by PetSafe. It will help keep it within the boundaries you have set without you having to build an actual fence around your home.
Features to look for:
- It provides 3 types of stimulation – tone, vibration and static
- The static correction level is adjustable from a low 1 up to a high 4, so it can be used for even the most stubborn dog
- The collar is waterproof and safe
- The wireless dog fence is suitable for dogs with a neck size of 6-28 inches, weighing 8 lbs. or more
- The wireless fence can cover an area of 1/3 acres
- The kit includes 500 feet of wire, a transmitter, a receiver collar, a 9V battery, a power adaptor, a test light tool, 50 training flags, wire nuts and gel fit safety capsules for them, as well as training guides and installation guides
- A low battery indicator will alert you when it is time to replace the battery of the receiver
- The system can work for more than one dog, cat or pet
- Thanks to the vibration signal, you can even use it on a dog that is hearing impaired
- It is an affordable wireless dog fence which comes with a 1-year warranty
If you are looking for a wireless dog fence which can also be used as a training device for your dog, this one by PetControlHQ is an excellent choice.
Features to look forward to:
- The dog collar is IPX7 waterproof, comfortable and has rechargeable batteries
- It can be adjusted to dogs with neck sizes from 8 up to 27 inches and weighing 11-155 lbs.
- The system can provide vibration, tone only or static stimulation
- If the dog approaches the set boundaries, the system will first warn it with a tone alert, and only if the dog continues ahead will the static correction be emitted
- The automatic static stimulation can be adjusted to one of the 3 levels available
- The transmitter can be wall or door mounted
- You can use the system to manually transmit a sound, vibration or static signal to the dog when you want to correct its behavior or when you are training it
- The manual vibration and static correction has 10 adjustment levels
- The wires which come with the set can either be buried in the ground or set on top of it
- The wires are made of durable copper and will withstand chewing, digging and vehicles running over them
- The remote transmitter can be used to train up to 3 dogs at the same time
- You will receive warnings about which dog is about to receive correction, in order to prevent accidental shocks
- The kit includes a transmitter, a waterproof collar receiver, 492 ft. of durable 20 Gauge wiring, a double split USB charging cable, a power adapter, a test light, 50 dog training flags and 2 short and 2 long collar contact points for dogs with short or long hair
- The wireless dog fence and training system is very affordable and has a 12-month warranty
This expandable in-ground wireless dog fence can be customized and expanded for all areas up to 10 acres and for an unlimited number of dogs.
Features to look forward to:
- The set is sold with 1 to 5 collars, but if you buy more collars separately you can expand it to an infinite number of dogs
- You can order this fence with wiring starting from 1000 feet up to 3000 feet
- The 14 Gauge eXtreme wire is covered with polyethylene which insulates and protects it from extreme weather conditions and temperatures
- The wire can safely be submerged in water as well
- The coverage of the system is up to 10 acres
- The collars are safe and suitable for dogs weighing at least 10 and up to 150 lbs.
- It is compatible with the popular Pawz Away pet barrier product line by PetSafe
- The static correction levels can be adjusted separately for each dog from level 1 up to level 5
This wireless fence is suitable for both cats and dogs and actually provides the widest possible boundaries for your outdoor area.
Features to look forward to:
- It is designed to be set up to provide up to 30% more space for the animals to play and roam
- The collar receiver can be fully charged for only 2-3 hours and will work for up to 3 weeks after each charge
- The waterproof collar will be safe even when it is raining, snowing, or the pet decides to jump in the pool
- The static correction is adjustable from 1 to 5
- The system is safe to use for cats and animals as small as 5 lbs.
- The collar can fit dogs and animals with necks sized 6 to 26 inches
- The coverage of this wireless dog fence is 1/3 acres but it can be further expanded to surround an outdoor space of up to 10 acres
- It is compatible with the PawzAway PetSafe pet barriers
- You can use the system to keep the pet out of a specific area such as your pool or garden
- The installation of the wires and flags is quick and easy
- The fence is portable, so you can de-install it and take it to your summer house too
- By buying additional collars, you can use this fence for an unlimited number of dogs and pets
The benefits of using a wireless dog fence
While the main benefit of using a wireless dog fence is obvious – it will help keep your dog safely contained within a safe zone which you have set up for it, there are various other advantages of investing in a good quality wireless dog fence as well.
It is a much cheaper and easier variant for building an actual physical fence. Your outdoor space may lack a proper fence due to a number of reasons, including local regulations, lack of finances, aesthetics, and others. This is where an invisible wireless dog fence can come in handy.
It will not ruin your view or bother your neighbors or local authorities. Also, it will cost you just fragments of what you will need to pay for the construction of a real fence around your property.
With top quality, reliable wireless dog fence, you can rest assured that your dog won’t jump out on the street, chase after other dogs or animals, or just wander off and get lost.
The wireless fences on our list are all superb dog containment devices, and with any one of these systems, you can teach even the most stubborn dog to stay within the perimeter you have set up for it.
We have picked the best completely wireless ones, which you can carry around with you wherever you go and track your dogs and also keep them contained within a specific zone. These fully wireless dog fences are excellent if you enjoy camping, hunting, hiking, traveling and other outdoor adventures with your four-legged pal.
The other types are the hybrid wireless dog fences, which too are very efficient in keeping the dog safe and contained in a particular area, but most of them are difficult to move because the wires need to be buried in the ground.
Still, there are some excellent hybrid wireless dog fences which we have picked for you, which are perfect for those of you who don’t need a portable dog fence.
The hybrid dog fences can also be used to keep your dog away from particular zones and areas of your yard, such as the flower or vegetable garden, the pool, or other thanks to the fact that the wires are flexible and very durable, and can be formed in any shape.
These are also excellent for yards or outdoor spaces which have irregular shapes.
Are wireless dog fences safe for the dog?
All of the systems we have chosen are tested and are perfectly safe for dogs, as long as they are set up and used properly.
Most of the hybrid systems come with training flags which will signal to the dog that it is approaching the boundary. It will take just a few attempts of the dog to cross the virtual boundaries to realize that a static stimulation is being set off in this case.
Pretty soon, the pup will learn to stay away from the flags and to go back as soon as it sees a flag or receives a warning tonal or vibrating signal (depending on the model you choose to use).
Plus, unlike with regular dog training collars, you won’t need to manually send a recall signal to the dog. With the majority of these wireless dog fences, the system itself will detect when the dog is approaching or leaving the set perimeter and will automatically transmit a sound, vibration or static stimulation to the dog collar, in order to get it back into the safety zone.
Some of the wireless dog fences we have picked for you can also be used as tracking devices for the dog as well. With the completely wireless versions on the top of our list, you can keep an eye on the whereabouts of your dog in real time via GPS, satellite, the cellular networks or radio transmissions.
In many cases, the wireless dog fence can be used as a training device as well. Many of the products we have chosen for you will allow you to set the handheld remote to a specific level of static stimulation or tone and vibration, and that you can manually send a signal to your dog if you want to curb undesired behavior or want to recall it. In most cases, these devices can be set up for training several dogs at once and can be used separately for each dog to avoid unnecessary or accidental shocks.
An important factor which many people forget is that the wireless dog fence will keep your pet contained in the safety zone you have set, but unfortunately, it doesn’t have the capability to keep intruders such as wild animals or other dogs out, so you will still need to keep an eye on your dog anyway.
The most important thing to remember is to always follow the instructions and training guides when setting up and using a wireless dog fence.
Never attempt to use the static correction to penalize the dog without reason, because this can lead to a completely adverse effect and can cause mild to serious physical and most importantly psychological trauma to the dog.
What are the most important features to look for when choosing a wireless dog fence?
Since there are so many different types, models and variants of wireless dog fences on the market, choosing the best and most suitable one can turn into an arduous task.
Here are the basic features which you should pay attention to when shopping for one:
If you need a system which you can use not only around your home but every time you go camping, fishing, hiking or on a vacation, then you should opt for a completely wireless dog fence like one of our top picks. These devices are compact, do not require any complicated physical setup of wires, and can be used wherever you go.
Then again, you can save money and buy a less expensive hybrid wireless dog fence which has in-ground wires, if you need a fence for your home or a particular area only, and don’t plan on moving it any time soon.
You should invest in a wireless dog fence which is durable and can withstand the changes in the weather, as well as high or low temperatures or other harsh conditions because the safety of your dog depends on this. The collar receiver should be waterproof so that if it starts raining or snowing, or if the dog gets wet, the system doesn’t stop working suddenly, or even worse – to hurt the dog with shocks being administered accidentally. Plus, you know that mixing water and electricity is never a good idea.
Naturally, the budget you have set for a wireless dog fence is one of the most important features to consider. We have picked wireless dog fences for every budget, so you can pick the best one which fits in your budget.
Some of them cost less than $150, while others can cost close to or over a thousand dollars.
The Garmin GPS wireless dog fences have preloaded maps, as well as both GPS and satellite tracking, and can be used for real-time tracking of the dog, recalling it and monitoring its route, speed, and others which is why they are more expensive than others, but if you need a portable wireless dog fence, tracking, and training device in one – the investment is definitely worthwhile.
The range and coverage of the system
Always check the range as well as the coverage of the wireless dog fence before buying it in order to ensure that it will be sufficient for the area you want to be covered. Also, you can save money for extra wire and flags of a system which has too large a coverage for you.
Recall and correction types and levels
Most wireless dog fences have static stimulation which is sent to the collar of the dog in order to stop it from crossing the virtual borders of the safety zone. In most cases, these systems are highly efficient and will teach the dog to stop and turn back as soon as the warning signal or vibration is emitted and before the static signal is emitted.
Also, many of the wireless dog fences also have training flags to give the dog visual signals about where the boundary is.
All of the wireless dog fences have adjustable levels of static stimulation, so you can adjust it to be safe and suitable for the smallest and most timid dogs as well as for larger and stubborn dogs as well.
The more customizable your wireless dog fence is – the better you can adapt it to your own needs and to the character of your dog.
Hybrid or wireless
Hybrid wireless dog fences are not completely wireless, because they do have wires which in most cases need to be buried under the ground. They are still invisible and won’t ruin your view or the aesthetics of your outdoor space, plus they can be used for keeping dogs contained in outdoor areas with non-standard shapes, as well as to keep them out of specific areas in the yard.
The hybrid systems in most cases are less expensive than the completely wireless ones, they require more work to be installed, and are not as portable as the fully wireless ones as well.
Regardless of the type, all of the wireless dog fences on our list are very reliable when it comes to keeping your dog within the perimeter you want it to stay. They are well built and durable, and easy to use.
Low battery indicator
You wouldn’t want the receiver on your dog’s collar or the transmitter to run out of power suddenly because this may be very risky for your dog. This is why look for a system which has a low battery alert or other indication too.
You may want to consider purchasing a wireless dog fence which can also be used for tracking the dog, or for training it, or for both.
We have added several combined systems in our list, which can save you a lot of money for having to buy a fence, a GPS tracker and a training collar separately.
The safety of the device
Make sure you buy a wireless dog fence from a reputable manufacturer, and that the product is of high quality before setting it up and actually using it on your dog.
Always read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to use your wireless fence, and also adjust the static stimulation according to the size and temperament of your dog.
Remember to discontinue using the system if your dog doesn’t seem to respond well to the recall signal and static stimulation. Some dogs may get startled by the sudden shock and may run away and hide, so monitor your dog carefully when you start using your wireless dog fence.
A good quality wireless dog fence can be the difference between life and death for your dog. It can keep your dog safe from traffic, from wandering off and getting lost, and from other dangers.
With an invisible fence like this, you will not ruin your landscape, and won’t need to pay a load of money for the installation of an actual fence.
Most of all, you will feel secure that your dog is nearby at all times with a fence like this!